|Title of the article
PROBLEMS OF REGIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN MODERN RUSSIAN SOCIETY (BY THE EXAMPLE OF SARATOV REGION)
Dyl'nova Zoya Mikhaylovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, sub-department of regional sociology, Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky (83 Astrakhanskaya street, Saratov, Russia), email@example.com
Semenova Yuliya Aleksandrovna, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of sociology of communication and management, Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky (83 Astrakhanskaya street, Saratov, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. One of the basic problems of entrepreneurship development in a region is the search of new opportunities for business development, focus on innovations, ability to attract and exploit resources from various types of sources. Development of entrepreneurship in a region is the main factor in achievement of the goal of economic and social development of regions. Nowadays, entrepreneurship is one of the key objects of the Russian internal policy. The aim of the article is to reveal the level regional entrepreneurship development in conditions of external economic sanctions.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research tasks was achieved on the basis of the analysis of regional entrepreneurship’s conditions and development trends. The authors used statistical data.
Results. The research results show that regional entrepreneurship should be developed, as it will provide, according to medium-term prospects, the region (by the example of Saratov region) with foodstuffs, attract local investors to implement the projects in the filed of cattle-breedings, processing industry and construction, that appears to be important due to external economic sanctions against Russia.
Conclusions. Development of regional entrepreneurship seems to be impossible without corresponding state policy, adaptation of the system of laws, financial support of the subjects of small- and medium-scale business.
entrepreneurship, regional entrepreneurship, small- and mediumscale business, economic and social development.
|| Download PDF
1. Vasyanin M. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2012, no. 1, pp. 87–97.
2. Dyl'nova Z. M. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Saratov University]. 2012, vol. 12, iss. 2, pp. 28–30.
3. Dyl'nova Z. M. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Saratov University]. 2012, vol. 12, iss. 1, pp. 14–17.
4. Kosharnaya G. B. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 100–108.
5. Kuzevanova A. L. Regionologiya [Regionology]. 2010, no. 3, pp. 189–196.
6. Shumpeter Y. Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Theory of economic development]. Moscow, 1982.
7. Chepurenko A. Yu. Sotsiologiya predprinimatel'stva [Sociology of entrepreneurship]. Moscow, 2007, p. 27.
Дата создания: 09.02.2015 13:54
Дата обновления: 10.02.2015 09:29